Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Canon D420: A Great Choice

When I was looking for a multipurpose printer that I could use for my office, a friend recommended that I purchase a Canon. When I asked why, he just said because they had impeccable quality that would give me all of my money's worth. Using his advice, I set out to look for a Canon printer. Then I was able to come across the Canon D420 Laser Multifunction Copier. Using the recommendation of my friend, I went ahead and purchased one. As it turned out, it was quite an excellent choice that I don't regret one bit.
While reading the manual and the brochure, you can't help but be impressed with this printer. And why you wouldn't be? This product is a perfect mix of versatility, quality, and efficiency. This is a multifunctional machine that is going to be the answer for all your copying, scanning, and printing needs. Being able to integrate multiple functions in a single unit allows you to save valuable space on your home or office.
Looking deeper, I am pleasantly surprised on what this printer is capable of doing. It has a duplex functions, something that most in its class don't have. In case you don't know what duplex function is, it allows you to copy and print on both sides of the paper, allowing you to save resources by making efficient use of paper. In addition, the performance of this product is quite amazing to say the least, as this works impeccably for both printing and copying. One thing that I have noticed about this product is that it prints crazy fast. Its peak printing speed is rated at 23 pages per minute, an impeccable print rate in every stretch of the imagination. Even better is that warming up is completed within less than 10 seconds, showing that this printer is always ready to go. And to make this printer even quicker, this is compatible with USB 2.0, enabling high-speed performance. And just like most Canon ImageCLASS products, the Canon D420 is compliant to Energy Star requirements. Using up only 3 watts of electricity during the entire length of its operation, it has helped me, and it is going to help you, cut down on those electrical bills. As for operating systems, this printer is compatible for use in Windows 2000, XP and Vista, and also for Mac OS X 10.2.8 to 10.8.x. Even better is that the ink cartridges, once they become empty, are quite easy to replace.
I have never imagined being able to get so much out of a printer that is less than 200 dollars. But it is safe to say that this Canon printer delivered for me. It is energy-efficient, creates spectacular copies, and fits flush in most office spaces. As long as you don't mind that it doesn't have network capability or fax, some functions that are almost always available on multipurpose printers, you are going to be more than satisfied using this printer. For less than 200 dollars, the Canon D420 is super impressive. This is indeed a great choice.
This article was written bySyed Riyadh MEhfooZ from qtoner.us and is his opinion of the Canon D420.
Please note that the Canon D420 Toner is offered at discounted prices at qtoner.us.

No comments:

Post a Comment